Internal Affairs Forms & Reports

Please click on the corresponding language form to obtain information related to the Internal Affairs process, and to complete an Internal Affairs report form.  Reports or Complaints of officer/employee misconduct must be accepted from any person, including anonymous sources, at any time.  If you complete the Internal Affairs report form please drop it off, mail, fax or email back to the River Vale Police Department.

Please send emails to Email Internal Affairs